Sunday, February 5, 2017

36/365 Let's Keep it Safe Out There Today

I still don't who I want to win the Super Bowl today, but I do know I want all the players to be safe from injury. The Concussion Legacy Foundation "believes we all have a responsibility to ensure athletes can reach their full potential on and off the field. We are committed to protecting athletes and families through research, policy, and education." (http://concussionfoundation.org) Having spent months with my son moving home from a severe concussion, I have witnessed the effects brain trauma can have, and it wasn't fun for anyone - it was scary. I know a few NFL players and worry about their brain trauma every time I see them play. I love foot ball, but I am so thankful the concussion issue is being addressed by groups like the Concussion Legacy Foundation. For safety's sake, I included the image about what to do if you think you are suffering from a concussion, but I recommend look at the other programs and services the Concussion Legacy foundation offers. Thank you CLF, and let's hope for a great Super Bowl with no injuries.



You can find the Donations by the Dozen posts here on google,
or on the Grace Initiative Foundation Tree, LLC's website http://www.graceinit.org/donations-by-the-dozen.html where you can enter your email to subscribe for an email daily dose of Donations by the Dozen.
Our email is DonationsByTheDozen@gmail.com.
Thanks and cheers to charity, m






No comments:

Post a Comment