Friday, March 3, 2017

62:Not All Islands are Created Equally

Thinking about an island vacation? maybe some beach, sun, snorkeling and nightlife? I had other thing on my mind like my obsession with the Galapagos Islands. I'm not a huge traveler and don't have a bucket list, but when I think of Galapagos, I think maybe I should consider the whole bucket list idea. If I could live a few hundred years, a tortoise would be my best friend - I'm just sure of it. So, I found today's Donations by the Dozen, and it's the Galapagos Conservancy. The organization reminds me of the direction the Grace Initiative Foundation, LLC is taking: partnership, support, catalyst, facilitator amongst philanthropists and philanthropic endeavors. Galapagos Conservancy helps others who support the long term preservation of this precious geographical location. By undertaking this role, the Galapagos Conservancy can maximize its efficiency and effectiveness and choose its targeting or programming. Someday, maybe I will get to (very carefully) visit the wonderful islands, and if they interest you, the Galapagos Conservancy has an annual cruise: http://www.galapagos.org/travel/travel/annual-gc-cruise/.



You can find the Donations by the Dozen posts here on google,
or on the Grace Initiative Foundation Tree, LLC's website http://www.graceinit.org/donations-by-the-dozen.html where you can enter your email to subscribe for an email daily dose of Donations by the Dozen.
Our email is DonationsByTheDozen@gmail.com.
Thanks and cheers to charity



No comments:

Post a Comment