Friday, April 28, 2017

118: More Parks Please

I got a survey about the National Parks in the mail today, so let's choose the National Park Conservation Association for today's Donations by the Dozen. I love parks and grew up near two national parks (my daily view is today's pic). The national park near where I live now has been doing some amazing things with regrowth and preservation. The NPCA site covers a great deal of information including issues of focus, park searches with information, news, resources, and ways to get involved. Many parks have great events you can attend as well. Parks are under budgeted and looking at even less, when I keep wishing we could add more to them. I hope we all find a way to support them in whatever ways we can, especially visiting them.



You can find the Donations by the Dozen posts here on google,
or on the Grace Initiative Foundation Tree, LLC's website http://www.graceinit.org/donations-by-the-dozen.html where you can enter your email to subscribe for an email daily dose of Donations by the Dozen.
Our email is DonationsByTheDozen@gmail.com.
Thanks and cheers to charity

No comments:

Post a Comment