Saturday, March 11, 2017

70: Big Heart, Tiny Home


I've been obsessed with these 3D Printed homes since I watched the video above. As much as the rounded style may not be to everyone's taste, the cost efficiency should be - at least one tenth the cost per square foot of other buildings. Many communities are developing the tiny home trend to help the homeless, and many great innovations in tiny homes have resulted. A Tiny Home for Good in Syracuse, NY takes housing a step higher then the 3D printed, which allows the homes to fit in with existing architecture better. Also, A Tiny Home for Good  uses vacant lots to improve the city and community. I could not find as much information as I wold have liked to share with you, so I am faithfully supporting the idea of what A Tiny Home for Good does. Here how they do it: 
http://www.atinyhomeforgood.org/blog/?offset=1483383573717
I can't find enough information to compare costs, structure quality, longevity etc., but I do know somehow all of these tiny home projects can be a huge help in improving living conditions for homeless and beautify our communities. I'll continue this fascination and maybe someday, I will have a plan and work on putting it to work in my own area.





You can find the Donations by the Dozen posts here on google,
or on the Grace Initiative Foundation Tree, LLC's website http://www.graceinit.org/donations-by-the-dozen.html where you can enter your email to subscribe for an email daily dose of Donations by the Dozen.
Our email is DonationsByTheDozen@gmail.com.
Thanks and cheers to charity

No comments:

Post a Comment